Contact, Questions, Terms and Privacy
The EFT Gathering is a community event and we’d like to be clear about how we run it, our terms for selling tickets and managing the event, your data and anything else. We’ve tried not to have too much small print and what we say here is important. If you have a question, comment or request do use the contact form. Or call Gwyneth on +44 1943 600522
If you have any special needs regarding your attendance please fill out the contact form. The Clarke Foley Centre has good disabled access. We use a professional audio technician and sound is good throughout the room. The hall has an induction loop.
The EFT Gathering is run independently of EFTi. We do not specifically endorse EFTi
We look forward to meeting you and a fabulous event,
with best wishes,
The EFT Gathering Event
- EFT is Emotional Freedom Techniques developed by Gary Craig in the 1990s see www.emofree.com
- The EFT Gathering is a community event designed for EFT practitioners, trainers and those who use EFT for self-help, to share their experiences and network.
- The EFT Gathering is not a training in EFT. You need to have a knowledge of the basics of EFT before attending this event.
- The EFT Gathering presenters are not medical professionals. EFT is not intended as a substitute for medical care.
- We select presenters with care but we are not responsible for the content and views expressed by EFT Gathering presenters. Each presenter shares from their own experience. Their understanding and application of EFT may differ from that of the organisers. Presenting at the EFT Gathering is not an endorsement of skill or ability.
- EFT is an experimental technique, in attending the event and participating in any demonstrations or exercises, you agree to take responsibility for your own emotional and physical wellbeing. You agree not to undertake any exercise that you would know could compromise your health or medical treatment.
- Audio recordings will be made of all on-stage presentations and may be uploaded to websites as teaching tools or as early-bird gifts in future years. In volunteering for any on-stage demonstration or in asking questions via a microphone you agree to the audio recording being used in this way.
- We will be taking photographs which may be used on websites or social media. If you do not want to appear in any such photographs please make that clear to the organisers. If a photo of you is used online and you request that it be taken down we will do so immediately from sites that we control. We cannot be responsible for any wider sharing of images.
Payment and Tickets
- If due to unforseen circumstances we have to cancel the event we will refund all tickets less committed costs that we are not able to recoup. Thus the amount refunded may be less than the ticket price.
- If you are unable to attend and need to cancel, there is no charge to transfer your booking to another person. Please use the contact form to tell us who will be using your ticket so that we can change the name on the badge. Please forward your order comfirmation email to the person you wish to use your tickets and ask them to show it on arrival.
- Refunds for tickets will be given up to 31st December 2019 less the cost of any audio gifts received and payment fees.
- After 1st January 2020 only 50% of the ticket prices will be refunded.
- After Tuesday 21st January 2020 there will be no refunds. You can still transfer your ticket to another person.
- We are not responsible for your travel and accommodation costs or parking charges. We are not responsible for delays or non-attendance due to weather conditions.
Your Data and Privacy
- The information you enter into this form will only be used to respond to your enquiry. Your data will be held securely and will not be shared.
- If you book tickets then your data will be used to manage the event and send you email updates about the event.
- After the event we will send you emails about the next event but you can unsubscribe at any time.
- We do not use a third party ticketing service and do not share your booking data.
- Payment processing is by Stripe.
- Emails are sent via Mailchimp.
- We will send you an invitation to join the EFT-Gathering googlegroup to enable you to connect with others attending the event. You can leave the group at any time.
- If you would like any data we hold to be deleted, just ask.