Catch up on EFT Gathering 2019
EFT Gathering 2019 was an inspiring event and you can relive it if you were there or catch up if you missed it. Eight hours of quality audio further learning credit.
- Gwyneth Moss – Self Compassion Tapping
- Trevor Tacey – Acing Recovery from Addiction
- Kris Ferraro – More than Enough
- Deborah Sampson – Were You Bullied?
- Pat Ballantyne – Where is the Research
- The Best Family – Tapping through Our Family Story
- Anne Ryan – Tapping with the Unseen Therapist
- Catie Bertoux – Tapping with the Elderly
- Samantha Jordan – EFT in Detention
- Jean Anderson – Tapping in Kenya
- Carl Stonier – Imaginal Tapping
- Karen Ellis – EFT, the NHS and Me
Get the audios and read the presenter profiles below
The EFT Gathering 2019 Audio Presenters
Join the EFT Guild for More
These audios and many more are free for members of the EFT Guild our friendly community of support and learning for EFT Practitioners. The EFT Guild is open to all who have completed EFT training to Level Two. Join us for practice, support, resources, weekly online events and new friendships. Keep the spirit of the Gathering going all year.